Sunday, July 1, 2007

Jindaroo

This blog has been set up for me to post my writings. I've been meaning to write more for a long time, and hopefully this will make me accountable.

I've wanted to take part in NaNoWriMo ever since I first heard about it a couple of years ago, but haven't felt up to the challenge. I have made it one of my goals to participate in this some time before my 27th brithday (which basically means some time in the next 3 years!). Of course I want to spend a lot of time working out what kind of book I want to write, the plot, and the themes, etc. This will be done in this blog.

The other thing this blog will be used for is weekly drabbles. I intend to spend 15 minutes a week writing on a subject. I'm hoping to find a list of subjects online. I'm hoping to use this to improve my language skills, and just get into the habit of writing.

I'll also be talking about other writing ideas I have... whatever they may be.

No comments: